This site could use cookies. Please, click here to look at our cookie policy page Emilia-Romagna Turismo


Last update 12/11/2014 (ref.40765)
by the local editorial office of Unione di Comuni Valli Dolo Dragone e Secchia
Via Rocca, 1 - 41045 Montefiorino (MO)
Telefono: 0536/962727 Fax: 0536/965312 Email:

The first records date back to the oath made by Montebaranzone to the City State of Modena in 1197. A public oratory was mentioned in the XV century; this, in time, was to become the parish church of Montebaranzone. There once existed an oratory (1400) where the church of San Carlo now stands, dating to 1890. The architectural styles of the village can be dated to around the year 1400.